Selected Salmon is marinated in Shio Koji rice malt and grilled to a fluffy perfection.
Shio Koji (or kouji) is a Japanese marinade made by fermenting rice koji, water, and salt. Rice Koji has a wonderful fruity aroma and is responsible for so many Japanese condiments like miso, soy sauce, and sake. So much so that we cannot talk about Japanese cuisine without mentioning Koji!
So's Salmon is marinated in Shio Koji, imparting savoury and subtle sweet notes while also making it tender and full of flavour. We add a touch of refreshing yuzu. Enjoy our succulent umami packed salmon with a bowl of steaming rice or your favourite sake.
- Grilled Salmon marinated in Shiokouji vacuum sealed *Rice is sold separately
Allergens: wheat, gluten, fish, soy
- Pickled Ginger
- Please consume within 5 days of delivery, store in fridge
Please keep refrigerated until time to eat and reheat by either one of the below methods.
- We recommend reheating in hot water. Boil water in a large pan and stop the heat. Sink unopened package completely and leave for 3,4 minutes
- Open contents of package onto a microwave proof dish and warm for 1,2 minutes
- Suitable for freezing. Please freeze before best before date. Thaw and reheat by above method.
- So Restaurant is not an allergy-free kitchen. Items may come into contact with any of the allergen ingredients listed or not listed.
- サーモンのゆず麹焼き（真空パック） *ご飯は別売り